Strategy Consulting Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Strategy Consulting"?  See Companies

“I was asked what books I was reading... I wasn't reading anything professional at the time, so I was embarrassed to say Stephen King. Now I always keep a business book on my night stand. They...”

“How would you guide a client that is seeking international expansion?”

“1) Why should one listen to you when you are leading the team 2) What is the difference between leadership and management”

“Tell us about a situation of conflict where you had to intervene. How did it result after your intervention?”

“Nothing really unexpected... be sure to have good specific stories to back up your answers to behavioral stuff, and otherwise be able to deal with data and look at big picture strategic problems, and...”

“One case study was about budgeting and forecasting. The other was on cost optimization.”

“What is the biggest problem facing company X today? How should they address this? How would their business model change as a result of the proposed solution?”

“nothing really hard, just know your resume and be able to support whats on it talk about your past projects and how did you do them. Talk about leadership, and what is your role on the project.”

“Why aren't you working for the government instead?”

1120 of 45 Interview Questions