Strategy Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

337 Interview Questions: 1120 of 337

Sort by

Aug 13, 2014

Interview Question for Bid Development and Strategy at Hitachi Data Systems:

“The question that stood out during the interview and the answer to that is the reason I am here today. That question was: "If you were given a blank sheet of paper and the ability to define the job…”

Aug 10, 2014

Interview Question for Strategy Analyst at Advisory Board:

“What motivates you to get up everyday and put forth your best effort?”

Aug 6, 2014

Interview Question for Consulting Analyst (Business Strategy Group) at inCode Telecom Group:

“Most difficult aspect was the panel interview. Had to handle a bombardment of questions and critics. Felt very much like a client review during a consulting engagement.”

Aug 4, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Strategy Analyst at Barclaycard:

“All the questions were behavioral. There was one case interview which was related to the business.”

Jul 30, 2014

Interview Question for People Strategy Associate at Castlight Health:

“I was asked to teach something (create an impromptu speech).”

Jul 18, 2014

Interview Question for Analyst Strategy and Analysis at Digitas:

“How many barber shops are there in the United States.”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Strategy and Op at HBO:

“Know the company well is a very important aspect. Know the industry, their competitors, their recent news, ect”

Jul 6, 2014

Interview Question for Strategy Manager at Hewlett-Packard:

“Mostly common asked questions such as why HP, why corporate strategy, why now.”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Strategy at SYPartners:

“The in-person interviews were clearly meant to see if I was a good cultural fit and if they wanted to work with me so it was not really difficult. I just had to be myself.”

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for Analyst, Strategy & Analysis at DigitasLBi:

“how many car tires are sold each year in the States? they expected a specific number from you, not just your thinking process.”