stress Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

33 Interview Questions: 110 of 33 Sort by

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for Cashering/Seasonal Fall Positions at The Duck Store:

“The most difficult question for me was the very first "stressful situation." There was so much going on in the scenario, and I was already so nervous because the interview had just begun.”

May 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at GoJet Airlines:

“how do you balance stress and your job?”

May 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at UPS:

“The most difficult part is getting to the second interview. It will not be in the same location as the first one but you will not be given the address. This is deliberate. You will be told you'll…”

Nov 5, 2013

Interview Question for Financial Representative at Northwestern Mutual:

“There were two questions.
The first was why do you want to work here?
The second question was: Are you ready to work extremely hard, with no supervision, for the first five years of doing…”

Sep 28, 2013

Interview Question for Store Manager at Abercrombie & Fitch:

“They were all typical interview questions and none were either difficult or unexpected. Like I said they're all situational based as the company has interview packets they must fill out and rate you…”

Sep 14, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cbeyond:

“Have you played Borderlands? Seriously. Most of my interview was about gaming. Again, it was a personality test.”

Aug 7, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Los Angeles:

“Patience is required for this job since you will be handling civilians who may not speak English or may not speak at all (by personal difficulties such as disability). How would you handle stress in…”

Jul 26, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Barnes & Noble College Bookstores:

“"What do you know about our company?"”

Jun 27, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Xerox:

1 of 1 found helpful

“All the questions were very similar, and they were all open ended. I was caught off guard simply by the broadness of each question. I also found it tough not to repeat myself, since the questions…”

Jun 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at JBS Custom Software Solutions:

“Not really applicable, since all questions are technical, hence expected.”