Structures Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

94 Interview Questions: 3140 of 94 Sort by

Jan 3, 2013

Interview Question for Structural Engineer at Arup:

“There weren't any specific questions that I remember being difficult, but the emphasis of the conversation seemed to be to see what level of thought I had given about how structural engineering…”

Dec 26, 2012

Interview Question for Graduate Structural Engineer at Arup:

“Please describe the most technically interesting building in your city.”

Dec 14, 2012

Interview Question for Structural Engineer at Exxon Mobil:

“On campus interview:
Name a specific time when you were working on task on a project and you suddenly got switched to another task. How did you adjust and what were the results?”

Dec 11, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Structural Engineer at Cobham:

“There were no surprise, trick, or confusing questions. All the questions were straightforward about what my skills are, what am I qualified for, my work history, or how could I handle various…”

Dec 2, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Structural Engineer at KPA Group:

“Structural engineering questions”

Dec 1, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Structural Engineer at JCE Structural Engineering Group:

“Which sesimic type is stiffer, a concrete shear wall, a steel moment frame, or a steel braced frame?”

Dec 1, 2012

Interview Question for Structural Engineer at Kiewit Corporation:

“Nothing special”

Nov 30, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Structural Engineer at Peoples Associates Structural Engineers:

“There weren't any unexpected questions.”

Nov 21, 2012

Interview Question for Structural Engineer at MKM & Associates:

“No difficult questions”

Nov 15, 2012

Interview Question for Structural Engineer/Project Manager at Teter:

“There were no unexpected questions.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Structures Engineer interview questions and reviews. All 94 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.