Student Services Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

50 Interview Questions: 2130 of 50 Sort by

Aug 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Grand Canyon University:

“They may ask you to explain a scenario where you had a moral dilemma.”

Aug 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Western Michigan University:

“No,unexpected questions it was all very basic”

Jul 20, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Study Group:

“How would you handle a situation where you could not do anything to help the student?”

May 20, 2013

Interview Question for Student Services Coordinator at Laureate Education:

“Phone Interview Question: Would you say that you are a messy person or neat.”

Mar 16, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee:

“They asked a question about diversity and working with various cultural/racial groups, which can be a touchy subject to address.”

Mar 10, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Manhattan GMAT:

“Why do you think your experience makes you suited for this position?”

Mar 9, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Stanford University:

“Can't remember the details, but at the end one person asked me something about my travel experience and wasn't sure how candid I should be about talking about a certain area or culture, since the…”

Jan 3, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Santa Monica College:

“The questions are pretty easy; such as, describe your experience working in a college setting? Or, are you willing to provide services for a diverse group of people?”

Nov 22, 2012

Interview Question for Student Services Coordinator at Mountain State University:

“I was asked mostly general interview questions such as what is my greatest weakness and such but the one that I thought might negate my chances was if I had any experience using a specific software…”

Aug 9, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Clemson University:

“Do you know the South Carolina teacher certification regulations?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Student Services interview questions and reviews. All 50 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.