Substitute Teacher Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

76 Interview Questions: 1120 of 76 Sort by

Apr 22, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Lodi USD:

“Applicants are asked several questions about hypothetical classroom situations. They can be questions about teaching techniques, lesson planning or student discipline.”

Apr 22, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Kelly Educational Staffing:

“Tell me about yourself.”

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Kelly Educational Staffing:

“Is it okay to give a kid a high five?”

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Substitute Teacher Service:

“Told them that I was handicapped with my foot.”

Mar 22, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Teachers on Reserve:

“The most difficult question for me was what is the most important thing that a substitute does. I hadn't really thought about the question before the interview, so I was not really prepared to answer…”

Mar 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Language Stars:

“The questions were the usual simulations about how to deal with children and what I would do but the most difficult part was the teaching simulation where the hiring manager pretended to be a 5 year…”

Feb 22, 2014

Interview Question for Substitute Teacher at Kelly Services:

“There was no hard questions at all. It's common sense”

Feb 15, 2014

Interview Question for Substitute Teacher at Seguin Independent School District:

“There really weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. It was a standard interview for an Education Industry Job.”

Jan 27, 2014

Interview Question for Substitute Teacher at New York City Department of Education:

“Why do you want to work as a substitute teacher?”

Jan 13, 2014

Interview Question for Substitute Teacher at WS/FCS:

“There was no difficult because I did my student teaching in there school system they said they like to treat there student teachers well and gave me the job .”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Substitute Teacher interview questions and reviews. All 76 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.