Summer Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

265 Interview Questions: 3140 of 265 Sort by

Feb 25, 2014

Interview Question for Summer Associate Consultant at Bain & Company:

“Tell me something interesting about yourself not on your resume.”

Feb 21, 2014

Interview Question for Summer Associate at Godfrey & Kahn:

“Nothing unexpected or difficult - very predictable.”

Feb 18, 2014

Interview Question for Summer Associate at McKinsey & Company:

“Tell me about a time you challenged yourself. (I outlined my story.) What were the three biggest challenges for you? (I listed them). Why were they challenges? (I answered.) Okay, that story sounds…”

Feb 16, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at AeroVironment:

“How would you solve our current business problem in terms of pushback from the customers, etc. Who are the stakeholders involved, and how would you reach out to them and what can you say to convince…”

Feb 16, 2014

Interview Question for Summer Associate at Novantas:

“The case was very open ended and didn't provide much information on how to solve it. They just wanted to see how I thought.”

Feb 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Deloitte:

“Tell me about a time when you had to work with a supervisor you didn't agree with.”

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Innosight:

“What organization structures would you need to change to implement this idea?”

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for Summer Associate Consultant at Bain & Company:

“The qustions were not very difficult. The first one required me to estimate revenues and profits for a family-owned restaurant wanting to open a second branch in a town nearby. Second case was about…”

Feb 10, 2014

Interview Question for Summer Associate at Novantas:

“The case about elevators. Wanted you to optimize elevator traffic within a 25 story building. More of a brainstorming session than anything, but caught me off guard.”

Feb 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“There were 6 questions only, all straight forward - tell me a time when you used quantitative data to convince people of a decision?”