Summer Internship Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

237 Interview Questions: 4150 of 237

Sort by

Feb 7, 2014

Interview Question for Summer Internship at Charles Schwab:

“Nothing very difficult, lot of talking about past experiences.”

Feb 6, 2014

Interview Question for Information Technology Analyst Summer Internship at Credit Suisse:

“Normal questions-what do you like about the company, about your work experience if any, Behavioral questions like difficulties faced while you worked as a team, what is the first thing which will…”

Feb 3, 2014

Interview Question for Data Analyst Summer Internship at Work4 Labs:

“Some weird click probabilities”

Feb 2, 2014

Interview Question for Corporate Summer Internship at Neiman Marcus:

“What are you most proud of? When is a time your priorities changed and how did you deal with it?”

Jan 26, 2014

Interview Question for Summer Internship at GE Transportation:

“Tell me about when you assumed a risk.”

Jan 26, 2014

Interview Question for Capital Markets Summer Internship at PNC Financial Services Group:

“You have two jugs; a 3 gallon and 5 gallon jug. How can you fill them up or empty them out to reach four gallons?”

Jan 22, 2014

Interview Question for Market Risk Summer Internship at Goldman Sachs:

“2 bonds with the same maturity. One has higher coupons than the other. Which is has a higher duration?”

Jan 20, 2014

Interview Question for Summer Internship at AlphaSights:

“What are you passionate about?”

Jan 13, 2014

Interview Question for Summer Internship at Apple:

“They asked me to take apart and iPad and explain to them how I though they made each component.”

Jan 12, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineering Summer Internship at Royal Dutch Shell:

“The person that interviewed me did not ask me any technical questions. All of the questions were "What would you do in this situation" or "name one time when a specific problem happened and how did…”