Support Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

219 Companies: 13 of 219

See the latest Verizon Jobs

278 Interview Questions: 110 of 278 Sort by

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Service Desk Support Analyst at CMS Intelliteach:

“How would you work around a printer issue with an irate attorney?”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Help Desk Support Analyst at Art Institute of Chicago:

“Why I was leaving current job after only six months employment.”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Support Analyst I at Merge Healthcare:

“Nothing too difficult which was a little unusual for an entry level PACS position. Just a review of my previous experiences as expected out of a technical interview minus the technical questions.”

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Fiber Customer Support Analyst at Verizon:

“Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult Co worker and the steps you took to get the job done and what was the outcome.”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Support Analyst at Verizon:

“What data analysis in your previous job experience would be applicable to this job. Tell me about a time questions. The questions were all the same for every candidate. The interviewer was reading…”

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Support Analyst Level II at Bullhorn:

“It wasn't a serious of tough or difficult questions. There was a series of questions which I answered, and then because I thought I properly done my homework. when I was asked if there were any…”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Healthcare Recruiter/Entry Level Sales Management at Maxim Healthcare Services:

“Nothing difficult. All situation based questions.”

Jun 26, 2014

Interview Question for IT Support Analyst at Associated Asset Management:

“It was not real difficult interview. "Name one time, you made a mistake and how did you fix?"”

Jun 26, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Support Analyst at Clorox:

“How do you deal with stress?”

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Decision Support Analyst at Acxiom:

“There were lots of technical questions. Mostly of Customer Relation management and most of them were about specific tools and their usage”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Support Analyst interview questions and reviews. All 278 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.