support Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

37 Interview Questions: 110 of 37

Sort by

Jul 29, 2014

Interview Question for Apple At Home Advisor at Apple:

“This really all depends on you level of expertise in the field. If you know apple, have a good customer service background, and have a decent amount of tech savvy, then you'll be fine.”

May 27, 2014

Interview Question for Tutor at Advanced Tutoring:

“What do you do with a student who "still doesn't get it"?”

May 24, 2014

Interview Question for Help Desk at MyITpros:

“For a "Help Desk" position (Junior System Administrator might be more appropriate), I was asked to design/illustrate an I.T. framework from the ground up for a new company seeking an I.T. solution.”

Apr 30, 2014

Interview Question for Tier I Technical Support Business Billing Representative at Comcast:

“Where do you see yourself 10 years from now”

Apr 8, 2014

Interview Question for Director CS at Sony PlayStation:

“This is a company looking for young culture fits and American yes Men/Women to Corporate Japan, not innovators and disruptors. The interview questions were only basic. They are clearly not ready…”

Mar 30, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Support Specialist at Verizon Wireless:

“Tell me about a change in policy at a past job you didn't agree with. How did you handle it?”

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Support Representative at The Neat Company:

“How would you handle an irate customer”

Feb 24, 2014

Interview Question for Assembler at Agilent Technologies:

“don't get the job, because not enough the language, but I AM A HARDWORKER”

Feb 20, 2014

Interview Question for Peer Support Specialist at The Center for Mental Health:

“The basic interview questions were not difficult or unexpected. What WAS unexpected (uncomfortable) was the personal nature of a couple questions - ie: 1) what type of support system did I…”

Dec 27, 2013

Interview Question for Helpdesk at Edward Jones:

“What have you done trouble-shooting wise for hardware and software issues with computers and peripherals? (Don't be afraid of this question....it's mostly a test for personality, adaptability…”