synerzip

Updated Dec 14, 2014
Updated Dec 14, 2014

3.4

Senior QA Engineer Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at synerzip.

mostly technical.
    2 or 3 rounds depending on the project.
    no bullish or managerial questions rather more technical and hands on expertise questions.
    Automation is preferred for QA guys. off bit scripting knowledge is desired (ruby/perl/python)
    database knowledge is desired

Interview Questions
    • sell an object to interview panel (a pen/card board/piece of paper)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at synerzip in January 2014.

Interview was almost technical with some basic aptitude question .. followed by some question related to Agile and product development.
    At End it was discussion with CTO he explained company culture very well and also my role with in the company after that there is no second thought of trying any another company....

Interview Questions
    No Negotiation . I got what I asked..

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at synerzip in December 2013.

They have 3-4 rounds basically they check one's ability to adapt to stress and all. They keep testing you, generally the interview process is good.

Interview Questions
    • If you are a good QA, you should be able to answer the question.   Answer Question
    It didnot negotiate much, but it was good.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at synerzip.

The first round was telephonic which was of medium level.They asked qa concepts,collection question,automation and questions on project on which u worked.They asked me Junit,Webservices,soap ui etc.
    Second round was F2F.In which they again grilled me.They ask to write programs and test your logic.After that they take managerial round,in which you will be asked about your salary expectation and then finally a discussion with the CTO of the company.An offer will be rolled out after one day.

Interview Questions
    • In Managerial round ,they asked why should we hire u,and what will u do when there is a release and a family emergency together,how u will act in these situations.It was good one.   Answer Question
    They rolled out offer but did not negotiate a penny as according to them my salary was already on the higher side.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at synerzip in June 2013.

3 interviews, 2 technical 1 Hr. The difficulty level was good. Interviewers were helpful. They had positive attitude towards candidates. The person was ontime. All the interviewers were interested in discussing with candidate and were easy going. They wanted candidate to talk as much as possible.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at synerzip in May 2013.

I had gone through 3 stages. They prefer to see how much active you are on GitHub, LinkedIn etc. They keep eye on projects on GitHub.

1. Technical round - This was very deep interview where I was drilled on node technology working stack. However interviewer was very friendly in nature. I showed him my GitHub project and he gave me his own suggestion to improve it.

2. Managerial Round - Typical managerial round where they ask for why are you leaving job? Some puzzles.

3. CTO Round - CTO himself gives in depth information about company. Discussed package etc.

Interview Questions
    • Question was related to node architecture and a case where you need to find information from millions of records.   View Answer
    Yes I was. They gave me what I was expecting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at synerzip in October 2012.

First I had an phone interview on c++.It basically covered basics of c++, simple stl questions and c++ virtual function/template questions. In face to face interview, I was asked few c++ virtual function, virtual destructor questions, few puzzles and few questions on designing. Overall, interview was of intermediate difficulty.

Interview Questions
    • Designing question was more of thinking on the spot. Though I would not call it a difficult or unexpected, nevertheless, it needed some thinking on the spot.   Answer Question
    Yes. Offer was quiet decent considering my experience at that time.

Tech Lead Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at synerzip.

two round technical interview and one hr round

Interview Questions
    • They typically asked few technical question which is not related with your profile   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at synerzip in February 2010.

HR Communication and scheduling for the interview was good. I had three technical rounds. Initial telephonic round by the director of the company which was also technical (Java, Problem Solving), a more detailed technical round on Java and a final technical face to face round at the office.

Tech Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at synerzip in February 2008.

Phone interview then followed by Tech interview than followed by HR round.