synerzip

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at synerzip in December 2013.

Interview Details – They have 3-4 rounds basically they check one's ability to adapt to stress and all. They keep testing you, generally the interview process is good.

Interview Question – If you are a good QA, you should be able to answer the question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It didnot negotiate much, but it was good.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at synerzip in May 2013.

Interview Details – I had gone through 3 stages. They prefer to see how much active you are on GitHub, LinkedIn etc. They keep eye on projects on GitHub.

1. Technical round - This was very deep interview where I was drilled on node technology working stack. However interviewer was very friendly in nature. I showed him my GitHub project and he gave me his own suggestion to improve it.

2. Managerial Round - Typical managerial round where they ask for why are you leaving job? Some puzzles.

3. CTO Round - CTO himself gives in depth information about company. Discussed package etc.

Interview Question – Question was related to node architecture and a case where you need to find information from millions of records.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes I was. They gave me what I was expecting.

QA Engineer Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at synerzip.

Interview Details – The first round was telephonic which was of medium level.They asked qa concepts,collection question,automation and questions on project on which u worked.They asked me Junit,Webservices,soap ui etc.
Second round was F2F.In which they again grilled me.They ask to write programs and test your logic.After that they take managerial round,in which you will be asked about your salary expectation and then finally a discussion with the CTO of the company.An offer will be rolled out after one day.

Interview Question – In Managerial round ,they asked why should we hire u,and what will u do when there is a release and a family emergency together,how u will act in these situations.It was good one.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They rolled out offer but did not negotiate a penny as according to them my salary was already on the higher side.

Tech Lead Interview

Tech Lead

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at synerzip.

Interview Details – two round technical interview and one hr round

Interview Question – They typically asked few technical question which is not related with your profile   Answer Question

Tech Leader Interview

Tech Leader
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at synerzip in February 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview then followed by Tech interview than followed by HR round.

Interview Question – Expected Salary   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for synerzip? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at synerzip interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by synerzip employees and interview candidates.