Systems Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

743 Interview Questions: 2130 of 743 Sort by

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Business Systems Analyst at Epsilon:

“Nothing very difficult, thought it was odd that when I asked questions the interview said "Oh I didn't know you were going to ask questions."”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Business Systems Analyst at Encore Capital Group:

“Business case given was estimating the costs and profitability of a hotel and drawing a graph showing quantity sold versus revenue. The directions were vague at best. I recommend you ask for more…”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Systems Analyst at Bunge Latin America:

“Personal questions.”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Systems Analyst at Elster Solutions:

“Requirements provided for feature are unclear and team needs to start work, what would you do?”

Jun 21, 2014

Interview Question for Systems Integration Analyst at Accenture:

“Why did you decide to pursue this option when you had several other methods of tackling the problem ?”

Jun 21, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Systems Analyst at Sunoco Logistics:

“Are you okay with after office hrs and weekends being on call?”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Business Systems Analyst at Epsilon:

“The company will teach you a lot, but experience in marketing (understanding concepts), direct marketing (understanding how it differs that "Mad Men" marketing), and database management will…”

Jun 16, 2014

Interview Question for Site Reliability Systems Analyst at Palantir Technologies:

“No curve balls.”

Jun 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“Tell me how you dealt with a difficult team member or customer during a project. How did you handle it?”

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Sunoco:

“What would you do in a situation where the team would look bad if you assisted an external customer?”