Systems Engineer II Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Systems Engineer II"?See Companies

0 of 1 found helpful

“Do a play by play review on the whiteboard down to the specific details and steps taken to deploy a software package to a live web farm.”

“There were many questions related to my Systems Engineering experience and my experience working with engineers in a fast-paced and challenging work environment. There were also several "puzzle...”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Systems engineering is usually regarded as 'more boring' than the test engineer position you currently have. Why would you want to change jobs?”

“I had to prove to myself that I was technical enough for a SE position at Cisco.”

“Which of the two jobs that I interviewed for would I rather have?”

“How would you handle the issue when you're on the call”

“There was no really challenging question. I had to explain my thesis to people who did not know much about the nitch I was explaining.”

“Found Job on web page Screened by HR Folks, Standard questions, verifying data from resume Offered a trip to interview Interviewed, a day long process: Was asked to meet tam members and...”

“Can you explain the difference between the 4 major object-oriented design ideas? Specifically, Polymorphism and Encapsulation.”

“Why does the DVBS-2 standard use 16APSK instead 16PSK constellation? Also some questions about filtering, since I usually would have separated that from communications subjects (more towards signal...”

110 of 44 Interview Questions