Systems Engineer III Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Systems Engineer III"?See Companies

“Do you know how to do DFMEA in Microsoft Excel? Do you know how to check the boxes for APQP gate reviews ? Do you know how to do Tolerance Stack up ?. You do not need any special skills for joining…”

“List three words to describe yourself.”

“We strive to promote collaboration across teams, mention one particular example where you reached out to people outside your immediate team to solve a problem.”

“One interviewer described a situation using only Avaya hardware and software and said there was a problem on the user end. What specific steps would I take to troubleshoot that scenario and how…”

“Nothing really tricky or exceptionally difficult. Probably the hardest one I got was how to setup MySQL multi-master replication and the various pitfalls with such a setup.”

“Nothing much. Know java, Spring, Oracle, front end web technologies. Bonus points: be passionate about healthcare, HL7, Hadoop, ZK, NLP, informatics. Show you are driven and can be productive…”

“Mostly behavioral questions. Could you tell me a time when you had difficulty trying to accomplish something, and how you went about solving it?”

“Design a virtual world with person, vehicle, house as objects.”

“Calculating collision IP addresses for 2 Vlan strains and the definition of SRSRT. Standard CCIE questions.”

“Asked about ambiguities on antenna arrays (interviewing for a radar group).”

110 of 15 Interview Questions