Systems Engineering Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Systems Engineering"?  See Companies

“You have 8 pennies, 7 weight the same, one weighs less. you also have a judges scale. Find the one that weighs less in less than 3 steps.”

1 of 1 found helpful

“How many trailing zeros are in the number 5! (5 factorial)?”

2 of 2 found helpful

“Given a page size and a number, align the number with the nearest page. (Note: This was a phone interview question. The interviewer and I used an online document to share ideas about this problem.”

“identify the number of 1s in an integer is odd or even”

0 of 1 found helpful

“Do a play by play review on the whiteboard down to the specific details and steps taken to deploy a software package to a live web farm.”

“There is a body of water that starts with 1 square unit, and doubles in size every day (2 units after 2 days, 4 units after 4 days). It takes 100 days to fill up. How many days would it take to fill...”

“Given a wireless channel with loss rate 0.1, what's the throughput one can get with retransmission.”

“Technical questions were relevant to the position I was applying for, and I felt they were straight forward enough. I think there was a great focus on why I wanted to work here, and how I felt the...”

“You are driving on a racetrack. The first lap you averaged 60mph. How fast do you have to drive on the second lap to average 120mph on both laps?”

“If you could be any Linux command, which would you be?”

110 of 1,676 Interview Questions