Systems Engineering Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Systems Engineering"? See Companies

“You have 8 pennies, 7 weight the same, one weighs less. you also have a judges scale. Find the one that weighs less in less than 3 steps.”

1 of 1 found helpful

“How many trailing zeros are in the number 5! (5 factorial)?”

“identify the number of 1s in an integer is odd or even”

2 of 2 found helpful

“Given a page size and a number, align the number with the nearest page.

(Note: This was a phone interview question. The interviewer and I used an online document to share ideas about this problem.”

0 of 1 found helpful

“Do a play by play review on the whiteboard down to the specific details and steps taken to deploy a software package to a live web farm.”

“There is a body of water that starts with 1 square unit, and doubles in size every day (2 units after 2 days, 4 units after 4 days). It takes 100 days to fill up. How many days would it take to fill…”

“Given a wireless channel with loss rate 0.1, what's the throughput one can get with retransmission.”

“You are driving on a racetrack. The first lap you averaged 60mph. How fast do you have to drive on the second lap to average 120mph on both laps?”

“Technical questions were relevant to the position I was applying for, and I felt they were straight forward enough. I think there was a great focus on why I wanted to work here, and how I felt the…”

“If you could be any Linux command, which would you be?”

110 of 1,199 Interview Questions