systems Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

56 Interview Questions: 110 of 56 Sort by

May 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at MyITpros:

“For a "Help Desk" position (Junior System Administrator might be more appropriate), I was asked to design/illustrate an I.T. framework from the ground up for a new company seeking an I.T. solution.”

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Rubicon Project:

“Design an Scrabble game in OOP style”

May 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Bose:

“Many customers will come in regarding warranty / repairs for their product. Not saying that it happens a lot but when you sell as many systems as Bose does each year, it is only common sense that…”

Apr 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Tallgrass Talent Group:

“There was little-to-no interview process for me to refer to, in this case. would say that communication, overall, with this company was moderately difficult, -- especially the first few months. I…”

Apr 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Base2 Solutions:

“None of the questions were unexpected. However, the most challenging part was being able to effectively communicate all of the soft skills without sounding vague and nebulous.”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at ATEM:

“What do you like about Consulting services?”

Feb 28, 2014

Interview Question for Environmental Specialist at MTA - Metropolitan Transportation Authority:

“No difficult questions. Did not expect the interviewer to talk so much about the position and not ask many questions.”

Feb 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at FirstPass Engineering:

“FPGA designers that use Verilog are typically not good at using object oriented languages like System Verilog.”

Feb 19, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Design Engineer at Xilinx:

“Most difficult was how would you write a script to calculate the latency of a PCIE bus given a data base of several transactions, and their completions.

An easier one that was asked that was…”

Feb 8, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer I at Citrix Systems:

“There were also a lot of questions about data structures, bit manipulation, and basic algorithms.

Given a char array of space separated words, parse a second char array to print which of these…”