Systems Programmer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

28 Interview Questions: 1120 of 28 Sort by

Jun 7, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at D.R. Horton:

“The questions were quick to get tough, and the interviewer relied on both prepared and ad hoc questions. Most of the questions were drawn from my resume, asking detailed and complex questions…”

May 14, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at UNC Health Care:

“The interview was very informal. There was nothing difficult about it at all. The interview process has been revamped and now goes by a prepared script and you must first answer a questionnaire to…”

Apr 16, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at SevOne:

“write a link list”

Apr 1, 2013

Interview Question for Systems Programmer at CACI International:

“I don't think I had a difficult question. It was an interview that was easygoing. I think the mutual feeling was that I could fit right in. It was probably a once in a lifetime easy interview. When I…”

Mar 28, 2013

Interview Question for Computer Systems Analyst Programmer at Pacific Gas and Electric:

“How did you handle giving someone bad news”

Mar 2, 2013

Interview Question for Systems Programmer I at FIS:

“What is the hardest part of current position”

Dec 19, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Office of College, Career & Technical Education:

“Do you have any experience with automation?”

Sep 11, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Intel Corporation:

“Who would you hire instead of you?”

Sep 9, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Lee TranServices:

“There were not really any difficult questions.”

Aug 29, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Sears:

“I don't remember the question, but the intent was to see if I could think outside of the box. Tip to interviewers: if you are looking for this quality, try different approaches. If the interviewee…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Systems Programmer interview questions and reviews. All 28 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.