team Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

69 Interview Questions: 110 of 69 Sort by

Jan 31, 2014

Interview Question for Account Executive at Vintage Consulting:

“Rate your competitiveness on a scale of 1-10 and explain why.”

Jan 30, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Sales Consultant at Rodan + Fields:

“The most difficult question I was asked is, "What could you do with more income", which is the slogan for our division.”

Jan 14, 2014

Interview Question for General Manager at Stryker:

“What is the last book you read and why? what drives you? How do you determine success? How competitive are you on a scale of 1 to 10, give me an example of your competitiveness”

Dec 28, 2013

Interview Question for Business Analyst at State Farm:

“Focus on standardized situational question format rather than exploring technical expertise for specific job.”

Dec 2, 2013

Interview Question for Account Executive at Vintage Consulting:

“If you were the President of a Fortune 500 company, why would you contract Vintage Consulting to represent them?”

Nov 22, 2013

Interview Question for Lead Project Manager at American Express:

“There were no mysterious or key questions. The interview consisted of a friendly open, honest conversation about my past accomplishments and experience. The hiring manager and I talked for about…”

Nov 7, 2013

Interview Question for Electronics Team Member at Target:

“Tell me about a time in which you made a wrong decision or action and if any negative action was taken against you, and if you took action to improve.”

Oct 16, 2013

Interview Question for Bear Builder Associate at Build-A-Bear:

“"What could you contribute to our team?"”

Oct 2, 2013

Interview Question for Technical Consultant at Broadridge:

“Very Detailed technical questions by not beyond the subject”

Sep 14, 2013

Interview Question for Executive Team Leader at Target:

“The questions were not difficult per se:
Tell me about a time when you had to give credit to someone else?
what is your greatest weakness/strength?
Tell me about a time you had to deal with an…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at team interview questions and reviews. All 69 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.