Team Leader Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

222 Companies: 13 of 222

See the latest Wegmans Jobs

913 Interview Questions: 110 of 913 Sort by

Aug 14, 2014

Interview Question for Team Leader In Training at SOLCOMM:

“If I were given the opportunity to run an office today, what would I do with it and how would I lead?”

Aug 10, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Team Leader Customer Service at Whole Foods Market:

“About to go over a labor budget and suggested splitting people's shifts up for a single day. How would you explain it to the team?”

Aug 8, 2014

Interview Question for Team Leader at IKEA:

“Most of the questions were pretty straight forward. None that were too hard.”

Aug 6, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Team Leader at Target:

“None, just take your time and think of situation, outcome, and behavior. Each question is gaging what Target calls a leadership expectation. The better you answer based on SBO, the better you'll do.”

Aug 4, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Floor Team Leader at Target:

“"Why should I hire an outside employee for a position I could promote from within?"”

Jul 28, 2014

Interview Question for Team Leader - Logistics at Target:

“Nothing particular stands out as many of the questions were on the same level. As mentioned they more would like to gain at what level your thinking and decision making skills are.”

Jul 26, 2014

Interview Question for Team Leader In Distribution at Room & Board:

“No difficult questions, but a bit unexpected that most questions revolved around philosophy, versus previous work experience. If you do not believe you culturally fit into the descriptions on the…”

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Team Leader at Target:

“Name a time you failed in a task or goal, what did you do?”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Floor Team Leader at Target:

“None. A lot of the questions are retail based and if you have enough experience in retail, most of it should be logical.”

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Team Leader at Target:

“Tell me about a time you were part of a team or group that accomplished its goals.”