Team Leader Logistics Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1 Company: 11 of 1

Target Interviews

12 Team Leader Logistics Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Target Jobs

12 Interview Questions: 110 of 12 Sort by

May 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Target:

“Tell me about a time when you disagreed with company policies or your supervisor. Tell me about a time when you lead your team through major change and how you overcame the difficulties. Tell me…”

Mar 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Target:

“All the questions were pretty basic, nothing caught me off guard. Just don't tell them you'd fire everyone who doesn't perform, it's an HR's nightmare.”

Nov 12, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Target:

“Each interview is different. The first was with HR&AP ETL. Basic human resource questions like - are you willing to work certain hours, etc. Each interview got progressively more difficult. The…”

May 15, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Target:

“This was the meet and greet at Target's open house - "What are your strengths and weaknesses?"”

Jun 24, 2012

Interview Question for Executive Team Leader - Logistics at Target:

“Tell me about a time you had to meet a tight deadline and did not have enough resources to do so?”

Jun 24, 2012

Interview Question for Executive Team Leader - Logistics at Target:

“Tell me about a time you encountered a difficult co-worker and needed them to be on board to get a task accomplished.”

Jun 6, 2012

Interview Question for Executive Team Leader - Logistics at Target:

“Tell me about a time when you did not agree with your superior and how/if you handled it.”

Mar 20, 2012

Interview Question for Executive Team Leader - Logistics at Target:

“Tell me about a time questions...”

May 18, 2011

Interview Question for Executive Team Leader - Logistics at Target:

“Describe a situation where you had to help a peer succeed”

May 18, 2011

Interview Question for Executive Team Leader - Logistics at Target:

“Describe a situation where you had to disagree with your boss, what was the outcome”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Team Leader Logistics interview questions and reviews. All 12 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.