Technical Account Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Technical Account Manager"?  See Companies

“* Given an array of numbers. Create another array that contains * the product of all the members in the array except the current * element. For example, if you have an array of 3 elements such...”

“How do you build an algorithm to check for two files with identical content in the most efficient way”

“Last interviewer said I had been doing very, very well and asked me why Microsoft shouldn't hire me.”

“Considering that Facebook wasn't even around few years ago, the biggest competition to Google could be a company that is not yet present. How do we counter that competition.”

“What was your most difficlt conflict, and how did you resolve it?”

“Asking about company structure and future growth which is totally Unexpected Question because how person who is not in the organization will know the strategic plan for company growth. Interviewer...”

“The most difficult aspect was building the product installation.”

“Are you able to get into San Francisco?”

“You have 78 pencils, 51 files, 152 paintbrushes and 142 felt tip pens. How many writing pads do you need?”

1 of 1 found helpful

“You are out with a customer at dinner and the customer is obviouly drunk and is continuting to bad mouth not only you but Microsoft. Basically saying Microsoft sucks and you don't provide me any...”

110 of 119 Interview Questions