Technical Associate Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Technical Associate"?See Companies

“I got one question that was very unexpected: What is the definition of a circle? Seriously.”

“repeated questions about where EXACTLY I currently work.”

“mostly behavioral and tell me what you know about company, not hard. The Assessment online was stupid, you basically had 10 seconds to remember 10 patterns in order on the "critical thinking" part...”

“Most unexpected: asking for my high school & college GPA during the interview, and my SAT score on the job application.”

“Do you have experience with...?”

“As if you were explaining to a friend, explain what alarm.com does and tell them why you want to work for them.”

“I was asked to describe one position I was in that I took the most pride in. It did not have to be a job, just something you enjoyed being involved in and why.”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Suppose you start up your computer and the motherboard splash screen appears, but it's followed by a black screen with a blinking cursor. What do you think that is, and would you do?”

“What does POST mean?”

“My most interesting question would have to be the ‘light bulb switch’ scenario, asked during my interview with Yardi. Question: You are standing outside a room next to three switches, all of...”

110 of 134 Interview Questions