Technical Consultant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

196 Interview Questions: 2130 of 196

Sort by

Apr 1, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Consultant at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence:

“Generally Past experience recommonded”

Mar 31, 2014

Interview Question for Trainee/Entry Level SAP Technical Consultant Interview (Cary) at HCL Technologies:

“Phone interview: Went over resume, discuss a time you had to deal with a difficult group member, discuss a difficult project you undertook and why was it difficult, discuss a leadership role you've…”

Mar 27, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Consultant at Infineon Technologies:

“Was so long ago I don't remember the exact questions.”

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Technical Consultant at MathWorks:

“Full presentation means that you need to be able to present and sell them a product or idea even if you are not looking for a sales job”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Technical Consultant at Summa Technologies:

“What does it mean to you to be a consultant?”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Consultant at EMC:

“I was asked to do an analysis on the personality types of the senior leaders I had worked with previously.”

Mar 9, 2014

Interview Question for Test Analyst/Technical Consultant at UL Transaction Security:

“The questions in online assessment were unexpected since they were all about the skill for which I already mentioned that I need 2-3 weeks time to learn.”

Mar 4, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Consultant at Etherios:

“Nothing especially difficult”

Mar 4, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Consultant at APC By Schneider Electric:

“The last question was designed to show my thought processes during a given scenario, both with a small end user and a corporate buyer. They asked for my response, then gave new information, asked if…”

Feb 19, 2014

Interview Question for Problem Solver/Technical Consultant at Epic Systems Corporation:

“I was asked to write a program that would read in the number of digits for a password and would then output every well-ordered alphabetic password.”