Technical Professional Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

14 Companies: 13 of 14

See the latest KBR Jobs

31 Interview Questions: 110 of 31 Sort by

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Consultant, Professional Services at I-many:

“Provide a scenario and result where you were put in a confrontational position with a client where the client was clearly wrong in his/her approach to the work and your reaction or direction to…”

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Professional Technical Recruiter at Kelly Engineering Resources:

“Wanted to know contacts in the industry (EPC firms, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing)”

May 7, 2014

“Pretty standard”

May 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Stream Global Services:

“How do you deal with change?”

Apr 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Fiserv:

“Nothing was unexpected for me. I did my homework and planned ahead. You're interview is by the team of engineers or other professionals you will be working with. You will be asked very specific…”

Apr 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Halliburton:

“The process was at the max 3 technical questions then it was all about your resume.

Name a time you were in a group and experienced a set back, how did you handle it?”

Feb 26, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Technical Professional - Process at KBR:

“None. They asked questions about my experience and background”

Oct 30, 2013

Interview Question for Associate Technical Professional - Process at KBR:

“the project that you most enjoyed and least enjoyed”

Aug 8, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Halliburton:

“My research topic is different from what they are doing, so one person kept asking the question "why don't go to another area, why do you want to work here "when I gave the presentation.”

Jun 23, 2013

Interview Question for Technical Support Professional I at Stream Global Services:

“All of the questions were generic, How did you hear about the job? Etc. None were difficult.”