Technical Project Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

96 Interview Questions: 4150 of 96 Sort by

Jul 17, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Technical Project Manager at AOL:

“Why did Time Warner try to destroy such a great company? Because of merger, AOL lost sight of competitive market and were late to market for free email service. Google and Yahoo and others were in…”

Jul 3, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Riot Games:

“I will not disclose questions as to honor the non disclosure.”

Jun 27, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Public Consulting Group:

“Do you have any experience working with governments?”

Jun 21, 2013

Interview Question for Technical Project Manager at Apple:

“I want to do cow counts in US what are your approach”

Jun 17, 2013

Interview Question for Technical Project Manager at Amazon.com:

“Why Amazon, design an algorithm to rearrange numbers in a sequency, time complexity of the algorithm”

Jun 6, 2013

Interview Question for Technical Project Manager at Amazon.com:

“one interviewer at onsite was a bit rude and kept assuming that all organizations work like Amazon and was not able to understand why I did what i did in teh financial sector. I did not push too hard…”

Mar 13, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at HealthPartners:

“The questions vary widely by hiring manager. There isn't a specified format.”

Mar 5, 2013

Interview Question for Technical Project Manager at Amazon.com:

“Set up a class structure for an elevator system in a large building. It may have multiple elevators, shafts, groups of elevators, buttons, ways to call an elevator, etc... (hint, the elevator system…”

Jan 7, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Technical Project Manager at Monster Government Solutions:

“How would you handle a team member who is not pulling his (or her) own weight in the project”

Dec 18, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“Most unexpected question was related to the travel for the job. The job didn't say it wasn't located in another city/state, yet when interviewed I was asked if I would be willing to relocate.”