Technical Support Agent Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

40 Interview Questions: 1120 of 40 Sort by

Dec 23, 2013

Interview Question for Technical Support Agent at Teleperformance:

“Question aren't so much important as long as you are honest.”

Aug 16, 2013

Interview Question for Technical Support Agent at Jackson Hewitt:

“There were no difficult or unexpected Question the lady who interviewed me was kind and made me feel relaxed”

Aug 9, 2013

Interview Question for Customer Service Agent, Technical Support at SYKES:

1 of 1 found helpful

“There were no difficult questions”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jun 6, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at AMD:

“Is central server with multiple displays better than multiple personal computers”

May 8, 2013

Interview Question for Technical Support Agent at AmericanTours:

“Client comes to us with a complaint: "You haven't added feature x, when will it be ready?" We don't intend to add feature x, as our team has determined it's not best, due to x, y, z. How do you…”

May 5, 2013

Interview Question for Customer Technical Support Agent at Cengage Learning:

“The most difficult thing about this position is the lack of proper training and communication. There is a lot to be desired from the training department. With all of the re-organizations within the…”

Apr 7, 2013

Interview Question for Technical Support Agent at Alorica:

“Was asked what a computer port was on a multiple choice question, had been a while since I'd even heard the term.”

Mar 18, 2013

Interview Question for Technical Support Agent at Bluehost:

“The hardest questions that I was asked, in my opinion, were regarding technical applications that I had never used or were familiar with.”

Feb 10, 2013

Jan 20, 2013

Interview Question for Technical Support Agent at Teleperformance:

“The most difficult question posed to me in any interview is "my worst failure" or "what I would do differently;" I wish there were only one answer; however, the most "unexpected" question was, "how…”