Technical Support Specialist Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Technical Support Specialist"? See Companies

“1.Why do you want to work for T-Mobile?
2.Name a time you had an irate customer, what was their issue and how did you resolve it?
3.Name a time you had to receive feedback or training from a…”

“Wireless tech questions prior to training.”

“General questions about my technical background and why I wanted to work at Elgia. Aptitude test would be the most "troubling" part just because it was new software and they just throw you right in…”

“Suppose you start at $32,000 per year (about $16/hr.), receive $3,536 in company paid insurance benefits, receive 32% of your base in 401K/Profit Sharing/ESOP benefits, and cost the company 8% of…”

“"You have a string of numbers, and you would like to return every even number within the set" A: to iterate thru the string, and modulus each number by 2, if it returns 0, the number is even and thus…”

“Where would you go to find an answer to a question/problem that you did not know or understand?”

“If a contractor bids x for a job, and has expense y, and expense z, what was the true cost of the bid? Equipment cost is w.”

“Describe your method of troubleshooting.”

“I suppose her question of "Why should we invest x amount of money into training you for this job" because it puts the interviewee in an awkward position -- like she implies "remember how much we'll…”

“How difficult do I find taking information from a portal page and transferring it to a SharePoint page?”

1120 of 121 Interview Questions