Technical Writer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

272 Companies: 13 of 272

See the latest Google Jobs

319 Interview Questions: 110 of 319 Sort by

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Writer at TruePosition:

“The questions were pretty basic and easy. Each group seemed to ask the same questions as the others.”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Writer at Thorlabs:

“I was shown a set of graphs of data and asked to find issues with them. I missed something totally obvious and felt like an idiot.”

Interview Question for Technical Writer at Modis:

“I think that the most difficult question I was asked in the interview was something to the effect of how I would address a personality conflict or miscommunication with the direct client.”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Writer & Quality Assurance at Epic Systems Corporation:

“Name five things you are not.
If you were in charge of creating the themes for our buildings, what's a new theme you would choose?”

Interview Question for Technical Writer at Microsoft:

“The most difficult was when a programmer came in to interview me and asked me to read code on the board. I am a technical writer, so I didn't read code.”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Writer at DISYS Solutions:

“Can you interpret technical language into easy to understand learning materials, step processes and training tools?”

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Writer at Florida Power & Light:

“How long did it take you to do this proposal (oe in the stack of writing samples I brought)”

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Writer at Parallon Business Solutions:

“How can you create online help that actually helps an end user perform daily, weekly, end of year, and end of year tasks.”

Jun 19, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Writer at Novartis Pharmaceuticals:

“What motivates you to come to work everyday?”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Writer at Qualcomm:

“I was presented with a stack of one dollar bills and told to sort them, with no further explanation.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Technical Writer interview questions and reviews. All 319 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.