Technology Development Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

5 Companies: 13 of 5

See the latest UnitedHealth Group Jobs

15 Interview Questions: 110 of 15

Sort by

Apr 18, 2014

Interview Question for Global Wealth & Investment Management Technology-Technology Developer and Analyst Intern Program(Business Analyst) at Bank of America:

“One of the managers wanted a person with mainframe programming experience. I wasn't able to answer questions related to it”

Feb 19, 2014

Interview Question for Technology Early Career Development Program (TECDP) Intern at Cigna:

“I think I answered this in my overview of the Hiring/Interview process. Most of the questions were behavioral to see if the candidate would be a good fit for the program.”

Nov 10, 2013

Interview Question for Technology Developer and Analyst Intern at Bank of America:

“Not many unexpected questions”

Mar 12, 2013

“No technical questions at all.”

Mar 11, 2013

“I did not know there was going to be an assessment round until the day of the final interview.”

Feb 28, 2013

Interview Question for GMRT Technology Developer & Analyst Intern at Bank of America:

“Assessment: 30 minutes are given to read a problem and come up with a solution or choose one of the solutions proposed by them. After that, make a presentation to the interviewers and answer…”

Feb 23, 2013

“Questions were all behavioral centered around team work and projects i had been involved.”

Feb 14, 2013

Interview Question for Technology Developer and Business Analyst Intern at Bank of America:

“Most of them were basic questions. One was " Write down Java classes and methods that you required for a Transaction"

"How do you convey a Technical banking transaction to a street man"”

Nov 21, 2012

Interview Question for Summer Intern Within Technology Development Program at UnitedHealth Group:

“The interview consists mainly of behavioral questions. Some include: "Tell me about a time when you had difficulty getting along with a team member," "What is your biggest accomplishment on the job…”