Technology Intern Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Technology Intern"? See Companies

““Imagine that you have three boxes, one containing two black marbles, one containing two white marbles, and the third, one black marble and one white marble. The boxes were labeled for their contents…”

“If you have a calculator with only the number zero and every single operator, how can you get the number 24?”

“Four men crossing bridge with a torch logical question”

“I was asked various questions on SQL, types of joins, aggregate functions, indexing, DataWarehousing, star and snowflake schema, how i would go about designing a data warehouse, then some basic…”

“You are at work and you get three calls one from the CEO, one from your friend in another department, and one from an angry employee. The CEO cannot access his email, your friend cannot print, and…”

“I was asked "what am I not going to like about you". It was a completely honest question but one that threw me for a loop as it is bluntly honest and pretty unexpected.”

“How would you handle a project if you're unfamiliar with the subject matter and have no immediate access to management / team members?”

“Describe the file system in hadoop in big view”

“If you are writing a class in Java, "Student" for example; you are storing it in a hashtable; and you want the objects are identical to the names. what can you do?”

“Which data structure would you use to organize a phonebook, and how would you optimize it?”

110 of 151 Interview Questions