Technology Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

62 Companies: 13 of 62

See the latest Bank of America Jobs

46 Interview Questions: 110 of 46

Sort by

Sep 2, 2014

Interview Question for Strategic Technologies Project Manager at Kaiser Permanente:

“How you manage a very difficult customer?”

Aug 28, 2014

Interview Question for Manager of Client Technology Services Support at Premera Blue Cross:

“Hiring manager kept testing my knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodologies, however this was not listed as a requirement on the job posting. Also asked several situational types questions, i.e. what…”

Aug 8, 2014

Interview Question for Technology Solutions Manager at American Express:

“There were no difficult questions. The hiring manager wasn't real bright. My questions were more difficult than the hiring manager's.”

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager Randstad Technologies at Randstad Technologies:

“What do you consider to be your greatest weakness”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Technology Consulting Manager at Accenture:

“Describe management style, previous experience...”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Technology Manager at Breckenridge Design Group:

“The interview was a chat. There were no obvious challenge questions. Perhaps the most difficult question was when I could be done serving my freelance client.”

May 8, 2014

Interview Question for Business Technology Manager at PACCAR:

“Most of the questions were fairly standard questions exploring my skills and experience and digging into specific experiences that related to the role I had applied for.”

Apr 21, 2014

Interview Question for Technology Sales Manager at Oracle:

“They will focus on past experiences, your sales strategy and will test your knowledge of Oracle's technology, direction, etc. Standard interviewing process”

Apr 11, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Technology Manager at Rockefeller University:

“There were no unexpected questions.”

Apr 4, 2014

Interview Question for Manager Technology at Local Loop:

“This interview was for the manager role but I was asked about my thoughts of being an individual contributor.”