teleNetwork

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at teleNetwork in February 2014.

Interview Details – The interview was quick and painless. We discuss prior customer service experience and what this job consist of~phone support for customers. the interview was 20 minutes long. The interview was quick and easy. We dicuss the future of Telenetworks, which is doing phone support for other internet service providers.

Interview Question – How do you help customers that don't want to be help or being difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Tier II Product Specialist @ Google Interview

Tier II Product Specialist @ Google
Mountain View, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at teleNetwork in April 2014.

Interview Details – First there was an email and call regarding a Virtual interview for the position. Virtual interview ended up being a Pre-screening interview and a week later a face to face interview was scheduled at client location. Interview was with an out of state Coordinator who actually reviewed resume and asked to answer statement on the board which reflects clients values/mentality. Two technical questions were asked 1) How to configure a Bluetooth to any device and 2) If a customer router was not connecting to internet what would you do to assist the customer. Both questions were answered and then interviewer proceed to explain the job duties, shifts and length of contract. At the conclusion of the Interview was told that I would be CALLED with an update regardless of outcome the following Monday.

Interview Question – There was no Difficult or unexpected Questions asked during interview but expect a follow up of any sort regarding disposition of the interview and whether or not your a fit for the position. Couple attempts to reach out for an update to all that called and emailed regarding the position. They seem to take keen interest in wanting to see you but have no courage or integrity to at least notify candidate of the results of their decision. I would have preferred a automated email saying "Sorry Charlie" than getting nothing but Voicemails and no email replies   View Answer

Level I Technical Support Representative Interview

Level I Technical Support Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at teleNetwork.

Interview Details – Did a test online that went over basic internet/networking/email questions, then I was called in for an interview and was asked a few basic questions about computers. It was a fairly easy process.

Interview Question – There wasn't anything particularly difficult about it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There's no room for negotiation. They pay everyone pretty much the same thing.

One Support Technician Interview

One Support Technician

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at teleNetwork.

Interview Details – Standard application, call back to schedule phone interview. They were looking for motivated new hires. Technical knowledge and certifications are definitely a plus but not required as paid training is provided. The emphasis is on customer service and making sure candidates will not have problems with tardiness nor work avoidance.

Interview Question – Some might be not expect questions on internet helpdesk experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate. Tiers of hourly pay are defined and enforced, though it is common for employees to be promoted quickly.

Work At Home Tech Support Interview

Work At Home Tech Support
San Antonio, TX

I interviewed at teleNetwork in January 2014.

Interview Details – applied online but due to moving had to reschedule phone screen.. after back and forth with the recruiter I managed to get a hold of her during which the phone interview got started.
she asked me basic questions like why do i want to work.. and after the interview she informed me that her manager was going to call me and i should expect a call by 5pm and if not i wasnt choosen to move on to the actually interview. I actually thought i did good till that bit about someone calling me before end of day. needless to say i knew i didnt get to move to the next interview process.

Interview Question – none. basic interview questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Tier One Tech Support Interview

Tier One Tech Support

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at teleNetwork in March 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out application, took aptitude test. One phone call and one video interview.

Interview Question – What is something you need to work on?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase.

Technical Support Agent I Interview

Technical Support Agent I
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at teleNetwork in January 2014.

Interview Details – I talked to 3 people it was a very pleasant experience but I felt unclear on how who their client were. but otherwise it was an average interview, not difficult interview questions.

Interview Question – There was no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Level I Technical Support Work At Home Interview

Level I Technical Support Work At Home
San Marcos, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at teleNetwork in January 2014.

Interview Details – I sent in application online and within a week got a call back for my first phone interview. I passed that and computer specifications and had appointment for a webcam interview a few days later. I passed that and was offered the job the next week. Both interviewers were very nice and easy to talk to. Great experience.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years?   Answer Question

Technical Support Agent I Interview

Technical Support Agent I

Interviewed at teleNetwork

Interview Details – They will ask you what you hate most about your coworkers, just stay positive, it's an entry level position.

Interview Question – To narrow down interviews, they might call you and ask you what OS is. There is a 30 question timed test. Just google search the answers. Know how to setup an email client.   View Answer

Tech Support Interview

Tech Support

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at teleNetwork.

Interview Details – Applied online. It was about two day from application to phone interview. Then from then you are asked to complete online fairly easy test. If you pass everything and complete all that is asked of you then they will set you up with a Skype interview. The interview wasn't difficult but they do ask a lot of questions to get a feel for your personality.

Interview Question – What are qualities you expect in a manager? what is an accomplishment you are proud of?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non negotiable

Worked for teleNetwork? Contribute to the Community!