teleNetwork Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2014
Updated Aug 24, 2014

2.4

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at teleNetwork in July 2014.

Very straightforward. I applied online and the next day received a phone call requesting I complete an online test covering basic networking concepts. I got a call back that same day scheduling me for a phone interview the next day. Which was very informal and standard questions. The following day I was offered a Skype video interview which lasted about 30 minutes and was mostly just to get a feel for my communication skills. I felt the interviews had both gone well, and a few days later I was offered the job starting the following week. Training has been very useful and so far I am very excited to be at such a wonderful opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • What are 5 flaws you have that you need to work on.   View Answer
    No negotiations, entry level position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at teleNetwork in July 2014.

Filled out an application on the company website which asked 3 basic technical questions. Received a call back about a week later and had my first interview; general interview questions: what relevant skills do you have, describe previous jobs; also asked about my computer specs. That was followed by an email containing a 30 question test with a 20 minute limit. The interviewer advised me that it was an entry level position and they expected the questions to be researched online. After completing the test I got a phone call about an hour later to schedule a Skype interview. The interview was about 10 minutes, said I would hear back. Contacted that day for background check information. Was offered position a week later.

Interview Questions
    • The skype interview also was pretty generic interview questions, had a few like "describe your best and worst qualities, who is your hero, and why should we hire you?"   Answer Question
    The pay is not negotiable but you are able for a raise in pay after the preliminary stage.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at teleNetwork in February 2014.

The interview was quick and painless. We discuss prior customer service experience and what this job consist of~phone support for customers. the interview was 20 minutes long. The interview was quick and easy. We dicuss the future of Telenetworks, which is doing phone support for other internet service providers.

Interview Questions
    • How do you help customers that don't want to be help or being difficult.   Answer Question
    n/a

Tier II Product Specialist @ Google Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at teleNetwork in April 2014.

First there was an email and call regarding a Virtual interview for the position. Virtual interview ended up being a Pre-screening interview and a week later a face to face interview was scheduled at client location. Interview was with an out of state Coordinator who actually reviewed resume and asked to answer statement on the board which reflects clients values/mentality. Two technical questions were asked 1) How to configure a Bluetooth to any device and 2) If a customer router was not connecting to internet what would you do to assist the customer. Both questions were answered and then interviewer proceed to explain the job duties, shifts and length of contract. At the conclusion of the Interview was told that I would be CALLED with an update regardless of outcome the following Monday.

Interview Questions
    • There was no Difficult or unexpected Questions asked during interview but expect a follow up of any sort regarding disposition of the interview and whether or not your a fit for the position. Couple attempts to reach out for an update to all that called and emailed regarding the position. They seem to take keen interest in wanting to see you but have no courage or integrity to at least notify candidate of the results of their decision. I would have preferred a automated email saying "Sorry Charlie" than getting nothing but Voicemails and no email replies   View Answer

Level I Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at teleNetwork.

Did a test online that went over basic internet/networking/email questions, then I was called in for an interview and was asked a few basic questions about computers. It was a fairly easy process.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything particularly difficult about it.   Answer Question
    There's no room for negotiation. They pay everyone pretty much the same thing.

One Support Technician Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at teleNetwork.

Standard application, call back to schedule phone interview. They were looking for motivated new hires. Technical knowledge and certifications are definitely a plus but not required as paid training is provided. The emphasis is on customer service and making sure candidates will not have problems with tardiness nor work avoidance.

Interview Questions
    • Some might be not expect questions on internet helpdesk experience   Answer Question
    Not able to negotiate. Tiers of hourly pay are defined and enforced, though it is common for employees to be promoted quickly.

Work At Home Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

interviewed at teleNetwork in January 2014.

applied online but due to moving had to reschedule phone screen.. after back and forth with the recruiter I managed to get a hold of her during which the phone interview got started.
    she asked me basic questions like why do i want to work.. and after the interview she informed me that her manager was going to call me and i should expect a call by 5pm and if not i wasnt choosen to move on to the actually interview. I actually thought i did good till that bit about someone calling me before end of day. needless to say i knew i didnt get to move to the next interview process.

Tier One Tech Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at teleNetwork in March 2013.

Filled out application, took aptitude test. One phone call and one video interview.

No negotiation phase.

Technical Support Agent I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at teleNetwork in January 2014.

I talked to 3 people it was a very pleasant experience but I felt unclear on how who their client were. but otherwise it was an average interview, not difficult interview questions.

Level I Technical Support Work At Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Marcos, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at teleNetwork in January 2014.

I sent in application online and within a week got a call back for my first phone interview. I passed that and computer specifications and had appointment for a webcam interview a few days later. I passed that and was offered the job the next week. Both interviewers were very nice and easy to talk to. Great experience.

Interview Questions

Worked for teleNetwork? Contribute to the Community!