Telecommunications Manufacturing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,359 Interview Questions: 1120 of 1,359 Sort by

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Senior RF Engineer at Motorola Solutions:

“Application questions. electronics.”

Jul 4, 2014

Interview Question for Cellular Sales Representative at Cellular Sales:

“Regional VP went in depth on history of the mobile phone industry. specifically how handset companies make money and how the salesperson is compensated.”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Regional Sales Manager at Tait Communications:

“What's the most challenging aspect of managing projects.”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Systems Engineer at ViaSat:

“Questions regarding modulation, networking theories, protocols, and a couple brain teaser questions.”

Jun 28, 2014

Interview Question for Sales at Ericsson-Worldwide:

“What would you do if you were given damaged products to sell? How would you sell them?”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Production Worker at GAI-Tronics:

“There was no questions as far as hiring process went. No interview since it was through a temp agency I was hired.”

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Wireless Sales Consultant at Cellular Sales:

“what sets you apart from a rep in a retail store that just rings up the business that comes to them like a clerk. in CSOKI "Clerk" is a derogatory expression that just means a warm body with no more…”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Full-time Software Engineer at D2 Technologies:

“When answering one coding question, I gave the solution in C++ by utilizing the STL. However, the interviewer didn't know C++/STL very much. When I gave the complexity analysis, he was definitely not…”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Software Developer at Motorola Solutions:

“This depends upon what the applicant is applying for: the majority of the software development is in embedded systems (although there are development positions for Windows software apps). Languages…”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Specialist at EchoStar:

“It's been a long time, so I don't remember many specific questions that they ask. I seem to remember that there were general questions about my work history and being asked to describe how I had…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 1,359 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.