Telecommunications Manufacturing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,304 Interview Questions: 3140 of 1,304 Sort by

Mar 27, 2014

Interview Question for Intern at ADTRAN:

“situation based question to explain the technology used”

Mar 27, 2014

Interview Question for ASIC Engineer Intern at Infinera:

“How do I connect two designs working at different clock speeds ?”

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for Help Desk Tech at Trimble Navigation:

“The question that tested your knowledge of exactly how GPS works and a practice troubleshooting excercise”

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for ASIC Verification Engineer at Ericsson-Worldwide:

“Nothing unexpected asked all project related questions.Questions on FSMs,Aorundrobin algorithems.UVM,system verilog,Linkedlists.Register aliasing CPU i/f verification. It is exhaustive be preapre to…”

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Software Engineer at Nokia:

“The most difficult question came from a woman with a thick accent which made it difficult to understand her. I don't think she and I ever got on the same page as to what she was asking. However I…”

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer III at Harris:

“Tell me about the most difficult decision you have ever made, how you arrived at your choice and the outcome.”

Mar 22, 2014

Interview Question for Process Improvement Lead at ARRIS:

“Please describe the most difficult Six Sigma project you have ever done, and how you managed it to completion?”

Mar 21, 2014

Interview Question for Solution Manager at Ericsson-Worldwide:

“No unexpected or difficult question. The usual "what is your strengths and weakness"”

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Support Engineer at ShoreTel:

“Technical question on networking”

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for Android Applications Engineer - Contractor at Motorola Mobility:

“Still owned by google, has the atmosphere. Intense interviews, google style. they ask you to write short programs, so brush up on your data structures and algorithms.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 1,304 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.