UCLA Health

Answer Flag Question

Part of a Technical Interview Review - one of 25 UCLA Health Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

votes
electrical engineer with 27 years of rich experience in executing ,supervising and managing all electrical and mechanical systems mainly in commercial ,residential and industrial building ,familiar with relevant electrical and mechanical design
- samir on Nov 2, 2013 Flag Response
votes
Administrative support person with over 20 years experience in reception, customer service, administrative assistant and clerical support positions. I have excellent typing and keyboarding skills.
- Wanda Norgaard on Nov 11, 2013 Flag Response
votes
I have been in the healthcare industry for over five years. Through out, those years I have acquired a variety of skills and different types of work experience. One being data entry and doing those data entry tasks successfully. I have a proven track record of efficiency and accuracy in managing multiple functions, solving problems, multitasking, maintaining confidentiality and producing quality work. I strive myself by being a diligent, attention to detail, fast worker, able to work with little to no supervision. I consider myself an honest, self motivating, and responsible person who gives 110 percent effort in everything I do and follow-through until completion.
- Anonymous on Apr 24, 2014 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UCLA Health interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UCLA Health employees and interview candidates.