UCLA Health

tell me about yourself

Answer

Interview Answer

3 Answers

electrical engineer with 27 years of rich experience in executing ,supervising and managing all electrical and mechanical systems mainly in commercial ,residential and industrial building ,familiar with relevant electrical and mechanical design

samir on Nov 2, 2013

Administrative support person with over 20 years experience in reception, customer service, administrative assistant and clerical support positions. I have excellent typing and keyboarding skills.

Wanda Norgaard on Nov 11, 2013

I have been in the healthcare industry for over five years. Through out, those years I have acquired a variety of skills and different types of work experience. One being data entry and doing those data entry tasks successfully. I have a proven track record of efficiency and accuracy in managing multiple functions, solving problems, multitasking, maintaining confidentiality and producing quality work. I strive myself by being a diligent, attention to detail, fast worker, able to work with little to no supervision. I consider myself an honest, self motivating, and responsible person who gives 110 percent effort in everything I do and follow-through until completion.

Anonymous on Apr 24, 2014