Temporary Employee Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

11 Companies: 13 of 11

See the latest Follett Higher Education Group Jobs

12 Interview Questions: 110 of 12 Sort by

Aug 23, 2014

Interview Question for Temporary Employee at OfficeTeam:

“Asking me about a former employer when they already knew the answer.”

Aug 15, 2014

Interview Question for Temporary Employee at OfficeTeam:

“Good question. I don't remember anything that caught me off guard. Everything was covered on my resume and they realized I was unemployed because of economy, not because I did anything wrong.”

Aug 13, 2014

Interview Question for Temporary Employee at OfficeTeam:

“They did not ask any difficult questions. They were general and more of "a get to know you" conversation.”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Data Entry Temporary Employee at Randstad US:

“As the work was entry-level and required few skills, I cannot recall a difficult question asked. However, as employment was through an agency, I was presented with the employment requirements of the…”

Jun 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at OfficeTeam:

“Why are you interested in working through us?”

May 18, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Kelly Services:

“there were no questions asked by anyone in the "interview" process. Only lots of different papers to fill out the biggest thing they ask of you is every address you've ever lived at in the past…”

Feb 16, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Forrest Solutions Staffing:

“The most difficult part of the interview was the computer skills test. The program the use does not allow you to use keyboard shortcuts which threw me off because I had to search through the menus.”

Jan 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Adams & Garth Staffing:

“My interviewer asked me multiple times about working with kids because I had been a camp counselor. Once they get an idea of the type of position they might want to place you in, they will try to…”

Dec 8, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Walmart:

“It was a textbook interview with no difficulties or unexpected questions.”

Jun 16, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at UNC Chapel Hill:

“Really none. There was no actual position open when I interviewed so they just asked about my application and initial resume.”