Temporary Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

140 Companies: 13 of 140

See the latest AppleOne Jobs

146 Interview Questions: 110 of 146 Sort by

Jul 20, 2014

Interview Question for Temporary Store Associate at Halloween City:

“Why i left my former employer”

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Temporary Program Assistant At the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation at Volt:

“They asked about my life outside of work a lot. It took me by surprise at how casual they seemed on the surface.”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Data Entry Temporary Employee at Randstad US:

“As the work was entry-level and required few skills, I cannot recall a difficult question asked. However, as employment was through an agency, I was presented with the employment requirements of the…”

Jun 26, 2014

Interview Question for Temporary Consultant at Cartus:

“A few questions I was asked were, "How did you deal with an angry customer at a previous job?" "What is something that you would consider your weakness?" "How do you motivate yourself to stay…”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Temporary Staffing at NVT Staffing:

“The grammar and spelling tests are very robust. An ESL applicant could not possible pass these tests.”

Jun 16, 2014

Interview Question for Temporary Reset Team Member at PL Marketing Inc.:

“There really wasn't anything difficult or unexpected. You need to be customer service oriented, able to move and lift heavy shelving and products, this is physical work. Available Monday. Friday…”

Jun 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at OfficeTeam:

“Why are you interested in working through us?”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Accountemps:

“The interviewer didn't ask any questions. I was lectured to as to why I did not match any of their open positions.”

May 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Raytheon:

“The interview process was pretty straightforward where she basically just said, "Tell me about yourself" aka tell me about your work experiences and that was pretty much it.”

May 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Crown Castle USA:

“What is your biggest flaw?”