tenneco automotive Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at tenneco automotive

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at tenneco automotive.

Interview

Basically just a phone interview. The HR suppose to send me an email to confirm the interview time but they did not. I am surprised to get that phone call with NO prep for the interview.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavior questions like what's your biggest achievement? Whats your fav class? etc...   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at tenneco automotive in April 2012.

Interview

Interview was pretty relaxed, I was the only one who applied so they just wanted to ensure that I was capable. It was only one person, the Quality Supervisor. Asked about my work experience and the classes I had taken. Also asked about my experience with Microsoft Excel, that was what they were hiring me for.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my computer programming skills, when I have none.   1 Answer

Utilityman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartwell, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at tenneco automotive (Hartwell, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

worst job experience I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• they will train you in what ever you do!   1 Answer

Fea Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at tenneco automotive (Detroit, MI) in August 2011.

Interview

Panel interview. All question related to FEA. They asked question from my resume

Manufacturing Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at tenneco automotive (Smithville, TN) in June 2009.

Interview

the interview went great I have to admit it was a long time ago so I don't exactly remember the first interview. The person that did interview me was very respectful & did ask very good questions. I gotten the phone call that evening to let me know I was hired.