Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Territory Sales Manager"?  See Companies

“how many years experience do you have”

“Recall a situation where you encountered a customer who was unhappy with an item that you sold them. How did you remedy the situation. Were you able to retain the customer”

“How many people have you managed”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“if you had to chose between meeting company quotas for sales or not selling a product which will be outdated and priced lower in a few weeks which one would you prefer? If you sell the product, then...”

“How will you respond to someone who refuses to work with you due to your background?”

“After all the interviews were completed and a very aggressive effort to get me to commit to the position I was asked about Salary requirements. I mirrored the range the Recruiter spoke of on my first...”

“Tell me about a time when..... - you had to convince someone to do something? - you made a mistake and how you fixed it. Tell me some strengths and weaknesses How do you contribute in a team?”

“During my phone interview I was specifically asked about my management background and experience, BUT during my face-to-face interview I was offered a regular Sales Rep position.”

3140 of 149 Interview Questions