Test Development Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

56 Companies: 13 of 56

See the latest Expedia Jobs

502 Interview Questions: 110 of 502 Sort by

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test at Akamai:

“Various networking questions that I wasn't expected to fully know the answer to.”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test at Akamai:

“Was given various challenges to write scripts that test different programs and data.”

Jun 16, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) at Microsoft:

“Walking the binary tree. I wasn't expecting this question and should have brushed up on my trees a bit more.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jun 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Getty Images:

“It wasn't a difficult interview at all.”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“Given a 2D array of boolean values determine the largest square sub-array containing only 1s.”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Developer Evangelist and Software Development Engineer In Test at Airware:

“There was not a difficult or unexpected question.

The peak of the phone screening was, "Have you ever cross-compiled a test application before?" This was after describing how I previously worked…”

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Qualcomm:

“Since I am a technical guy the most difficult on for me is what are your strengths and weaknesses. I mentioned my technical strengths and weaknesses.”

May 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“Standard technical questions if you do your homework (literally and figuratively) you should be fine.”

May 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon Lab126:

“Log analysis program. Write a java program to find number of occurrences of a keyword in logs. Categorize count of ERROR/INFO, files etc differently.”

May 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon Lab126:

“I was asked a question about finding the longest palendrome in a string. I discovered a naive algorithm relatively quickly, and then was asked to handle all corner cases. Took about 10 minutes.”