Test Engineer I Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

12 Companies: 13 of 12

19 Interview Questions: 110 of 19

Sort by

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer In Test I at InContact:

“There was a period of time between the interviews and the offer which lasted for about 3 weeks. The uncertainty was worrisome but I persisted and in the end it all worked out for me.”

Mar 6, 2014

Interview Question for Test Tech I - Engineering at E-Z-GO:

“I don't remember a particular question but the most difficult parts were the group interview with the Testing Department and the one on one interview in HR.”

Feb 18, 2014

Interview Question for Test Engineer I at AAI Corporation:

“Tell me a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker. What was the outcome?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Aug 8, 2013

Interview Question for Test Engineer - I at GLOBALFOUNDRIES:

“Some VLSI logic basic question”

Mar 27, 2013

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) I at Microsoft:

“Write an algorithm that takes function names from a program and will figure out if it is made up of valid words (1 or more).”

Feb 11, 2013

Interview Question for Test Engineer I at Gaming Laboratories International:

“Which would you rather be, testing or development?”

Sep 28, 2012

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test I (SDET) at Amazon.com:

“You are given a long stream of characters. Write a program to find first non repeating character. Discuss complexity.”

Sep 28, 2012

“Design lift (elevator) system.”

Sep 28, 2012

“Write an iterator for binary search tree.”

Sep 28, 2012

“Consider a rectangular mesh (intersecting horizontal and vertical lines ). These lines represent intersecting roads. You are standing at top left intersection and you need to reach to a resort…”