Test Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

595 Companies: 13 of 595

63 Test Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Qualcomm Jobs

1,394 Interview Questions: 110 of 1,394 Sort by

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Software Development Engineer In Test Lead at Microsoft:

“There was a detailed technical question about a test strategy for a complex system built with a domain-specific language. When I answered in general terms, the interviewer kept pressing for more…”

Jul 21, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer In Test at Airware:

“There were some driver level questions during the onsite, and my driver experience is little and far between. But they were fair and solid questions.”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Software Test Engineer at Citrix Systems:

“Network and Operating Systems questions that I wasn't expect, things like how do you classify TCP and UDP in reliability.”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Inspection Test Engineer at Honda of America Mfg.:

“explain why you are the best candidate”

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Firmware Test at Hewlett-Packard:

“Given this pen how would you test it?”

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer In Test at DataStax:

“How would you go about programming the Kevin Bacon problem?”

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for QA Test Analyst at Xactware:

“Standard interview questions as mentioned above. nothing really difficult if you know the stuff.”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Systems Test Engineer at RBC Medical Innovations:

“How do you use engineering judgement? I was asked this by the VP which was then followed up by 4 or 5 different questions that basically asked the same thing.”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Aircraft Test Technician A at Boeing:

“I was asked about a simple light bulb circuit and how to test it. Also asked about troubleshooting a line of switches in series with 1 open/ not working. Next time I think I will tell them it is…”

Jul 6, 2014

Interview Question for Software Test Engineering at Sonos:

“Coding the solution to 3 questions in 45 mins was definitely the hardest part. But the interviewer helps and makes sure you dont get too tensed by talking to you through out the process.”