Test Lead Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

23 Interview Questions: 1120 of 23 Sort by

Jan 4, 2013

Interview Question for Lead Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) at Microsoft:

“They asked me that " why you came so late ? " which was the last question. then firstly i thought where was i late i was reached here before the time. I was not expecting that they were asking me…”

Dec 17, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Wiley:

“There were no unexpected questions”

Jul 29, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Vistaprint:

“One of the case study was that I was given a calculator on a printed paper and was asked about how will I test it?
The second was to test my analytical skill and was to describe how will I handle…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dec 18, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Tyler Technologies:

“tree traversal algo”

Dec 18, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Tyler Technologies:

“Delete an item from a doubly link list”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Netflix:

“Was asked to design the infrastructure for a retail web application. This included explaining how a web server, a DB, firewalls, and any other components would connect together.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Netflix:

“Was asked how I would set up the data and the load/performance test for a retail website. Also, was asked to list what statistics I would look at to determine that the system is healthy.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Netflix:

“On the white board there is a picture of a server, database, and client. Was asked to point out all the possible failure points, and to explain how I would test for them.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Netflix:

“Developer, without any background information, shows a printout of a stack trace and asks you tell him what could be the problem that is causing this.”

Dec 26, 2010

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“given root of a binary tree, find out if it is a binary search tree or not? provide test cases for it.”