thePlatform

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Support Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at thePlatform in July 2011.

Rather rigorous interview. I was impressed.

I walked out thinking that I did terribly but just really gave it my best. Having come from a support background it felt like they were simulating the environment that you would be exposed to if they did decide to hire you.

Main advice: Be sure to brush up on whatever technologies you put down on your resume. They asked me about a lot of things I've done but there are some things I have not done in a while - this definitely caught me off guard, but it was good because after the interview I went right back and reviewed these things such as unix commands.

Interview Questions
  • How would you apply a JOIN statement given these 2 tables and 2 sets of columns in each table?   Answer Question