thenextround, inc Business Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at thenextround, inc in August 2008.

Got email from their HR that I might be a good fit for their BA role. I expressed interest. Next day she scheduled 1:1 interview onsite the same week. Met with 3 guys, two managers, one BA.

Interview Questions
  • How would you troubleshoot client's software if their data has already been lost.   Answer Question
They gave very little room to negotiate in terms of compensation.

Other Interview Reviews for thenextround, inc

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at thenextround, inc in July 2008.

received an email from their HR that my background matched with their positions based on my resume posted on monster.com. replied back that i was interested and came to the interview only one day at their office. interviewed with HR, dept. manager, and 2 group leaders.

Interview Questions
    be more enthusiastic about their company and the software than talking about your own experience and training.