Walmart
2.9 of 5 6,387 reviews
corporate.walmart.com Bentonville, AR 5000+ Employees

Walmart Sporting Goods Sales Associate Interview Question

I interviewed in Sturgis, MI and was asked:
"they are mostly 3 or 4 part questions of how you would handle certian situations. and you are scored on your answers into 4 or 5 catagoriesfrom poor to excelent. interview question example1:Describe a time when you had a difficult project due, how did you handle it, what was the outcome, what did you do to ensure you finished on time. example 2:Tell me a time when you had to work on a project with sombody you didnt get along with how did you resolve your issues to get the project done in a timely manner and what was the outcome."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Sporting Goods Sales Associate Interview Review - one of 2,008 Walmart Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
at this time i was not aware that you didnt have to use just work instances, you can use personal or home situation answers. i usually forgot the first part of the question by the end.
- Interview Candidate on Apr 16, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Walmart – Why Work for Us?

Our Businesses Our mission is to save people money so they can live better. And every division, business unit and department that makes up Walmart is committed to using our company’s size and scale to make the biggest… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walmart interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Walmart employees and interview candidates.