Trade Assistant Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Trade Assistant"?  See Companies

“What is the expected value to you of the following game: You and another person have 3 coins each. You both flip all of your coins and if your three coins show the same number of tails as the other...”

“If you have a deck of cards split into 4 piles and was offered 1:1 odds to draw a face card (J Q K A) from at least one of the piles, would you take the game? Why or why not?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“What the probability of getting 2 consecutive heads in a total of N tosses (I found this one pretty hard and I didn't figure out the right answer at the time.)”

“Roll a fair dice, if it's a prime number, you pay me that number times $100, if it's not a prime number, I pay you that number times $100. Consider 1 as a prime number. How much willing to pay to...”

“How many degrees separate the hands on an analog clock at 3:15?”

“What are odds of getting EXACTLY two (2) heads if you flip a fair coin 10 times?”

“What angle does that clock make at 4:15? If you have 100 red and white marbles and had to place them in two separate jars - how would you distribute the marbles to give you the highest chance (EV...”

“Why are you here? What makes you think you can do this job and aren't just wasting my time?”

“Would you take 10 to 1 odds that a coin will land on heads 4 times in a row?”

110 of 59 Interview Questions