Trading Analyst Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Trading Analyst"?  See Companies

“How many degrees are between the hour and minute hand on an analog clock when it is 5:15?”

“We play a game. You flip two coins, if you get both heads I give you $1. If you get both tails you flip again. If you get one of each, I pay you nothing. What's the expected value of this game?”

“Assume that on a chessboard, the King piece is on tile E1 (bottom row, 5 columns across). It can move straight forward, forward diagonally to the left, or forward diagonally to the right on each...”

“You have two dice What is the probability of rolling a "3" total before rolling a "7" total?”

“How many trailing zeros are there in 1000! (1000 factorial ie 1000 x 999 x 998 .... x 3 x 2 x 1)”

“Assume its 6:45. What is the angle between the minute and hour hands? When will they next overlap, to the nearest SECOND?”

“What is R squared? (Statistics)”

“I roll a die. If I roll a 1, I give you $1. If I roll a 2, I give you $2, and so on. Make me a market on this game, and explain why.”

“I'm giving you a choice between two games. In the first game, you roll two six-sided dice. For every number by which their sum exceeds 10, I will give you $1 and $0 if their sum is equal to or less...”

“A robot encounters a bunch of coins spread out on the ground. It examines each coin and, if the coin is heads, turns it to tails with 100% probability. If the coin is tails, it turns it to heads with...”

110 of 108 Interview Questions