Training and Development Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

50 Companies: 13 of 50

35 Interview Questions: 110 of 35

Sort by

Aug 10, 2014

Interview Question for Training & Development at Asurion:

“I was asked if I preferred Android our iPhone by each interviewer.”

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for Training and Development at CHG Healthcare:

“What are your salary requirements?”

Jun 4, 2014

Interview Question for Training and Development Associate at National Steel and Shipbuilding Company (General Dynamics):

“None. There was not an interview process for this position. They didn't request a resume.”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Management Development Program, Service Management Training at GEICO:

“What do you bring to Geico that nobody else in this company has?”

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Learning & Development Training Specialist at Maxim Healthcare Services:

“What's the most difficult situation you've ever had to handle?”

Apr 25, 2014

Interview Question for Inside Sales Account Training and Development Spec at Tampa Bay Lightning:

“None were very difficult.”

Apr 1, 2014

Interview Question for Director of Leadership Development and Training at Greater Miami Jewish Federation:

“What programs would you implement?”

Mar 23, 2014

Interview Question for Instructional Designer/Training Developer at Chasse Consulting Sales Strategies:

“VP didn't probe candidate's applicability for the position, and apparently assumes that even senior professionals have no business expertise at all. Interviewer just asked candidate to recite job…”

Mar 14, 2014

Interview Question for Training and Development at Nexeo Solutions:

“My possible future manager who interviewed me asked no questions. He was so full of himself all he did was talk, idiot.”

Feb 20, 2014

Interview Question for Manager, Training & Development at Wilton Brands:

“None were very difficult, I think they were just evaluating fit with the team and the organization more than anything.”