Training Program Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

247 Interview Questions: 2130 of 247 Sort by

Dec 15, 2013

Interview Question for Management Training Program at 600 Global, Inc.:

“No difficult question in first round.”

Dec 2, 2013

Interview Question for Executive Training Program Level II at Bloomingdale's:

“What is one thing you think we are doing wrong?”

Nov 26, 2013

Interview Question for Management Training Program at Griff Marketing & Associates:

“What is the difference between direct and indirect marketing?”

Nov 25, 2013

Interview Question for Sales, Marketing, and Service Training (MT) Program at Toyota Motor Sales:

“"What is something I haven't asked you that you think I should have?"”

Nov 20, 2013

Interview Question for Corporate Merchandise Training Program at TJX Companies:

“Tell me about a time when you failed at something and how did you handle it?”

Nov 15, 2013

Interview Question for Entry Level Sales/Management Training Program at TEAM One - Chicago:

“They asked questions about sales tactics that they expected you would have picked up on during your job shadow on a quiz at the end of the day”

Nov 9, 2013

Interview Question for Global Data Training Program at Bloomberg L.P.:

“If I use I 3.9 GPA to trade one thing on your resume, what will be your choice?
After the government shutdown, there was an increase in the economy shortly, which is abnormal for the market, can you…”

Nov 6, 2013

Interview Question for Manager Training Program MTP at Sherwin-Williams:

“very straight forward, behavioral type questions mainly”

Nov 5, 2013

Interview Question for Sales and Management Training Program at Sherwin-Williams:

“Name a company that you feel provides excellent customer service and tell us why.”

Nov 5, 2013

Interview Question for Manager In Training Program at ISA-ATX:

“They asked me all the basic question but the one that got me thinking is, "What would you do differently if you could start your working life over?"”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Training Program interview questions and reviews. All 247 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.